CASPLE, S.A. is a private equity firm created in 1984 by five founding members that remain with us at present.
Today Casple is the parent company of a group of firms devoted to the automotive industry.
This group consists of the following firms:
- CASPLE, S.A. (plant 1). (Burgos, 1984).
- ESTAMPACIONES CASPLE (plant 2). (Burgos, 1999).
- KTB, S.A. (Burgos, 1988).
- EKT, S.A. (Vizcaya, 1995).
- KATAFORESIS NAVARRA, S.L. (Navarra, 2001).
- KATAFORESIS CESKA (Czech Republic, 2001).
CASPLE, S.A. started its business activity by assembling the components for commercial vehicles.
We have gradually incorporated new means of production in such a way that nowadays we also manufacture the components that we assemble.
Our main activities are focused in two areas:
- Automotive industry: Stamping, welding, assembly, piece painting and tool construction.
- Electric heating: Production, assembly and heaters and radiators distribution.
Nowadays we have a 14,000 square meter built-up area.
Kinds of presses and tonnage ranging:
- Mechanical presses: from 100 to 1,000 tons.
- Hydraulic presses: from 300 to 1,500 tons.
- FIAT GROUP
- VOLVO GROUP