- Casple was established in 1985. We have a 12,000 square meter built-up area on a 23,000 square meter land.
- Our mission is to provide our customers with stamped pieces, sub-assemblies and finished assemblies of the highest quality, within the stipulated time, at competitive prices, meeting the expectations of our customers and the market needs to achieve personal and professional development for the benefit of the environment and the society in general.
- Stamping metal pieces by way of transfer, progression and conventional welding.
- Wire and resistance welding.
- Assembly of sets.
- Electrocoating and enameling.
Means of production:
- Hydraulic and mechanical presses from 125 to 1,500 tons with a 1,600 mm metallic strip feeding line.
- Robotic welding cells: wire and resistance welding.
- Our own die-stamping for the construction of the tools used in stamping, welding and assembly.